Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome February! January flew by.

This kid. He keeps us on our toes, he has a good arm, loves cars, and he loves mimicking everyone. He's such a cool kid and I hope he is always this sweet and funny. Thank you, God, for this awesome kid. Really. I do that creepy thing where I check the security camera every 5mins just to watch him sleeping and the other minutes I'm watching videos I took that day. He's a very selective eater. One minute he'll eat everything in site; the next I can get him to eat anything. We keep finding success in trying various fruit and veggies though.

Bennett has made dancing a sport. Almost competitive. He almost challenges each stranger to a dance off. No matter where we are, if he hears music he starts moving. It's sweet and hilarious! I will continue to post videos as they happen.

Last weekend we went to Knott's Berry Farm with Auntie and Riri. It was a blast. Ben loved the little slow train around Snoopy Land. He as also a rock star, in general. Code and I would take turns riding with the others and Ben had a blast running around. This week I found out Bennett is picking up a couple of bad habits from a very specific naughty boy at day care. It's not the cutie kid's fault, it's the parents. I'm sure he gets away with everything at home. Anyway, yesterday he had his very first ice cream. We didn't have a choice. The owner of Handel's handed him a mini cone and Bennett ate it at lighting speed. Like we hadn't fed him. Ever. He loved it. So did we. That place is awesome!!

Today we took Ben on a 'hike' up in PV. Bennett feels like he's off-roading during the dirt hills and we love to check out the gorgeous houses. It was an awesome weekend. I have an amazing husband and I'm so thankful. I love watching Ben stare at him and then try to do the same (even if that means dancing very, very awfully)!

We love you kid! Cheers to January and moving onward to the Loooove Month.


When did he get so tall?? Here he is refusing to give Dada a high-five.