Sunday, March 15, 2015

St. Patrick's Day 5K

It has been an awesome and fun weekend! Yesterday we rode bikes for coffee and spent some time at the beach. Lots of QT with Auntie! This morning we did the Village Runner 5K for our third time and then got amazing breakfast burritos. 

Bennett is now fully aware of his actions and faces that get a response. I refuse to give in to tantrums so yesterday I was that mom that kept pushing my toddler around in the cart even though he sounded like he was screaming for his life. Yep! It lasted about 2mins and then he chilled out. He is pushing boundaries like no other! Right now his 2nd molars are coming in. Fun! Hahahaha! As long as he has some Motrin, he handles it like a champ. I also trimmed the sides of his hair to town down the clown fro he had goin' on. His hair grows pretty fast. We love him so much, our little big guy. Little toddler, still trying to gain weight, with a huge personality. More personality than some adults! ha!