Some of the funny things Ben has said in the last couple of months...
We're driving in the car.
Ben: "Dada's in time out! Time out, Dada"
Me: "Why is Dada in time out?"
Ben: "Dada has bumpy driving. Too bumpy."
Obsessed with singing happy birthday...
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Victoria ("NO mama! Happy birthday car wash!)
Happy birthday to you!
Me: "Bennett can you please pick up your trucks? I need to vacuum."
Ben: "Yes. Gosh dang it, mama."
A month ago he looked out the window of the car and said, "Kissent moon." Both of us had no idea what he was saying. I said, "Yes, honey, that's the moon" and he said, "No, mama. It's crescent moon!"
Ben sees a motor officer in front of us do a U-turn.
Bennett: "Mama, turn-round right now! We miss him. Mama, turn-round, diff(this) way!"
Cody driving, "Shoot, I missed my turn. We'll turn down the next street."
Ben: "What happen, honey? Miss your turn, honey?"
I'm singing to the radio while driving.
Ben: "Mama, stop."
Me: "Stop what?"
Ben: "Singing. Stop." a few seconds goes by. "...it's not nice, mama."
