Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bennett's First... Rally

My husband is a car fanatic and enthusiast, mostly German imports. I grew up going to VW 'Bug Ins' and car shows, and my Dad also has owned random German cars over time. So a love of cars is one of major things we have in common. Actually, I think it's one of the reasons we got married! haha Because I support and encourage his love and need to surf and buy BMWs. Needless to say, we were really excited to take Bennett to his first car event this weekend.

We headed down to San Diego for Big SoCal Euro. We strapped Ben into his BOB jogger and enjoyed the weather, food trucks, drag racing and hundreds of European cars. Bob advises you not to use the jogger until your infant is 7 or 8mo but we added an infant snuggler and he LOVES it. He gets so excited to be able to see everything, versus facing me in his regular stroller. Ben's feeding schedule is still every two hours, so it has been pretty easy for us to time his feedings and nap while we all go on adventures.

He's getting so big and each day, I swear he gets louder and louder. Right now he is all about screaming really loud when he's happy. He'll do it over and over, it's so cute!







Bennett is a Seahawks fan, just like Daddy, Bibi and GG!
Bennett IS the 12th man!