We've been spending a lot of time at the beach this past week. Funny huh? It's "fall" and we spend more time at the beach than when it's summer. Bennett is truly enjoying these long (4-5mi) walks, thus making it more fun for us too! He is really social and totally into grabbing or reaching for strangers and other babies. He also just realized that when he looks up from the Bob jogger, he can see me if I have the visor shade pulled back.
South Bay Sunsets... Swoon! The last couple of nights we've headed to the beach to go for long walks and MAN! The sunsets have been so beautiful. These photos I took are unedited but also grainy because I only had my cell phone. Oh, so beautiful! Moments like these are when I think God is the closest. It may not look it - but it was actually quite chilly on this particular evening and there was a crazy paddle boarder in the water!

