Bennett surprised us with a few new words this week. I was changing his diaper, he grabbed my watch and said, "Watchhhh." I was shocked! Later I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk with his bike and he said, "yessss" (then 10 seconds later) "Walkkkkkk" and even later "biiiiiyyyyyke". Reading with him is so fun at this age! He either says, "book" or brings one over to you. He loves reading.
Day care has been getting better. He still cries on and off but he EATS! As long as he eats, we're all comfortable and know he'll be fine. The gal at day care said he loves singing and dancings. When they did 'circle time' she sang and even though he was crying a little bit, he still clapped along. On Thursday, he got up during circle time for one song and danced in place. Haha!
He has three molars coming in at the same time, which means we are indirectly dealing with the pain of teething. I feel bad for him and we keep him medicated during those really tough times. He wakes up a few times a night for various things (gas, teeth or his diaper peed out), which is fine. He has true NEEDS that need to be tended too. But that also means I'm a zombie. I mean brainless and going with the motions zombbbbbie, minus the people eating. We take it one day at a time. Now that I'm back at work I have a little caffeine in the morning which helps a lot! Okay, enough typing. Here are some new photos :)
Our neighbors started the "You've been boo-ed" holiday game. Fun! We love our neighbors! Since Ben is teething, he took the opportunity to chew on it.
He puts his hoodie on and says, "Outssss??" He loves being outside.