We took Bennett to his first air show this weekend and he had a blast! It was our fourth time going together and it was quite different with a toddler in tow, but it was FUN! It was also hot, hot, hot! Fortunately we had seats in a chalet so there was a lot of shade. We had lots of water, sun block and great food. Ben's favorite event was the red bi-plane (Team Oracle). Ours was every fan's favorite... the Blue Angels! They are amazing beyond words! 18in apart!
We are so thankful we get to watch these military men & women do what they do best! And now Ben gets to experience it too. My dad took us to air shows when my sister & I were little so I'm happy we can take Bennett. I think it's important to support our troops and this is just one little way we can.